The policy for the processing of the data personal thebrand.en
Version 1 of the 15.08.2019
Introduction to the
- The Policy for the processing of personal data is an integral part of the Terms and conditions of the SC Edumatch Consulting, inc. and applies to any personal data collected or used by the domain www.thebrand.ro
- The processing of personal data takes place under the responsibility of the SC Edumatch Consulting S. R. l. (the“Administrator website”), as data controller of the personal data established in the database. Ferdinand, Nr. 70, Et al.3, Sector 2, bucharest, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/9362/2018 having the unique registration code of the 39262403, e-Mail: email@example.com
The types of personal information we may collect
- When we send an e-mail to the www.thebrand.ro going to have access to your e-mail address. This data is provided by each user, in order to be able to take advantage of the services provided to the company Edumatch Consulting, LLC.
- The creation of the the account you are requesting your permission to send you e-mails, via the the e-mail with an invoice for payment for services provided by the web-site thebrand.en
- Also,the your request: company name, first name, last name, email address, phone number, city, and of the tax code. The purpose of the collection is to provide you with an invoice with the details full.
- If you'd like to refund the amount paid for the service in the wake of the intlegeri common a refund may be made by a wire transfer to your bank account. Thus, The Edumatch The Consulting will take account of the BANK's and the company's data. The purpose of the collection is the the return of the payments by the user, and the legal basis for the processing of the the data is the execution of the contract (Terms and conditions) between the user and the SC Edumatch Consulting S. R. L.
- Under the the legal processing of such data, it is the execution of the contract, which takes birth to between the parties, by agreeing to the Terms and conditions for your use of the The web-site.
- When you your feedback through the contact us form, you are requesting to choose the name of the the user and the e-mail address. It will be visible only to the Admin. The basis of these data it is your computer.
- In the list of below you will find more information on how to change the settings related to the cookies for the browser you are using:
- You we ask for consent in a situation in which you'd like to use your data in the for purposes of the additional.
What kind of
the information about the User are made public?
- Activities the public are the actions that you do on the web-site www.thebrand.ro that are designed to be visible to the other visitors to, or users of the Site, including opinions, advice, reviews.
- The administrator of the The Site does not take any responsibility for any of the information provided.
- When the you share or recommend links to content on the third-party platform, that action, and any data that you share will be covered by the policy the processing of the personal data of the platform in question.
The purposes of the
the collection of personal data the personal
- The data personal information collected by the Administrator of the site, they are processed in the purposes, including the following:
- The use of the services www.thebrand.ro ;
- Store your preference for interaction and communication with the SC-Edumatch Consulting, LLC;
- the improvement of services, and the testing of new products and services;
- The management of the the relationships with the partners of the SC Edumatch Consulting, LLC;
- To facilitate the the access to the information.
- improving the of the service;
- The analysis and the understanding of the interactions with the customers;
- The answer your questions or dealing with requests from the associated the products and services, as well as information in relation to the the condition of these;
We process your personal data only for the the purposes for which they have submitted. If you're gonna use it for other purposes (nearby), measures shall be taken for the protection of the additional data, and will be be used only with your consent.
Sharing your personal data with others
- It is we may share your personal information with the suppliers of the products business partners, and other third parties in accordance with applicable law. To for example, Edumatch Consulting, you might be able to provide you with the information about the product or, you know, providing a service in a joint marketing with other the company (a business partner). The agreements with the partners of the business limited to the purposes for which your personal data may be used and disclosed and it will require that your personal information should be protected. You will inform them with regards to the existence of such a relationship, and the identity of the these companies are, prior to the processing of your personal information in order for these efforts common to the trade.
- Edumatch Consulting to disclose your information to other partners to support the management of the of the data, and any other parties who have an obligatory relationship with the Edumatch Consulting. for the provision of its services, for example. The company of the billing, the Smart Bill (www.smartbill.ro), in order to issue the invoices, ClausWeb, in for the provision of hosting services (webwww.clausweb.ro/) .
- In the case of the when we receive a request from the competent authorities of the state it is required the disclosure of the personal data of the user, according to the law, we are required to follow up on it.
- The also, we will send you the data (in the if you formulate a request for access to the data). At the same time, with effect from the date of the 25, 2018, we may share your information to a different operator, at the request of the for the guarantee of law on the portability of data (and the extent to which the we have an obligation, and in accordance with the rules relating to the portability of the data is applicable to the according to the General Regulation on Data Protection, with effect from the 25th of may 2018, and in accordance with the technological conditions existing at the time of your application).
- We would like to get to know each other better in order to serve you better. At the same time, we respect your choices regarding use of your personal data. As required by law, you have the following rights: the right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability, right to object, right not to be subjected to a process of decision making the individual fully automated, including the creation of profiles, the right to dissent, the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, the right to go to court and ask for damages for the violation of the rights relating to the protection of data of a personal nature.
- Once you have provided us your personal data, you always have instant access to this information.
- You can request, free of charge, to the address of the firstname.lastname@example.org access to your personal information, and the right to portabilitatrea of your personal information, or correction of your personal data, as well as the information about the types of jobs being performed.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time with respect to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can at any time request to opt out/deactivate the notifications in the e-mail address email@example.com
- You can also contact the National Authority for the Supervision of the Processing of Personal Data (suchwww.dataprotection.ro), or to the courts to verify the compliance with your rights.
- According to the law, we are under an obligation to respond, in less than a month, the requests related to your rights concerning the processing of personal data. Thus, to the extent that we make an application in accordance with the above, we will return to it in writing using the contact information you have, or the ones you specify explicitly in the context of your claim. In which case, depending on the complexity of the application is not able to implement the measures required within a period of less than one month, this period may be extended in accordance with the legislation applicable to it, with a maximum of two months. In this situation, you will get the information within a period of one month from the receipt of the cerereii, with regard to the reasons for the delay.
- For any query related to the use of your personal data, please contact us at:
- The criteria and the period of storage of the data
- Some the data associated with your account, will remain in the possession of the SC Edumatch Consulting, LLC is strictly for compliance with the requirements of applicable law (e. g., the time-limits for the filing, law book), and for the protection of the legal rights and interests of the Trustee The web-site.
- Linking to other web-sites
How do you protect your personal information
- We take and we take very seriously our responsibility for the protection of personal data, the the mind, by means of the web Site, in order to avoid the loss, the use of inappropriate or unauthorized access.
- The services of the
given the Edumatch Consulting is constantly evolving and the form and type of the
the services offered by the Edumatch Consulting, it is subject to change from time to time
without any prior notice. For this reason, we reserve the right to revise from time
at the time this policy statement. Any changes to the content
to be posted on the Website or will be sent to you via e-mail.
- How to contact us
Please contact us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org